Friday, November 20, 2009

Salutations Reader(s)!
Haha, I had to add that. It makes you feel very eccentric and happy. Well at least for me it does. But thats what I'm blogging about today. I want to blog about MySpace, FaceBook, Bebo and Twitter. What are they? Im not one to shy away form technology, yet I still don't see the difference between them. From what I have heard, they are all the preety much the same thing-to tell the cyber-world all about youself, which is kind of like a blog except more intimate and with more functions (games, audio clips?). Do they bring the makers of these social-networking sites any money? So can someone tell me please, just in the comments will be fine.

Second Subject: Vampires. The undead corpses that feed on human blood to survive.
And now they've come back to haunt the pages of best-sellers and the screens on TV, computers, radios blaring all about Twilight. So what is it about Stephenie Meyer that let her write a trend that the world is following. Lots of books nowadays are all about the mystical world of vampires, and their mingles with the mortal world. So what should the budding writer, well, write about? Vampires? Or break out of the trend and start a brand new thing? Please leave comments, thnx. Now I have a dentist appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment