Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Story

Hello, I am now going to add a little excerpt of my story. Any resemblance about anything in this story to real life is just a coincedence. I hope.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?" the boy asked hoarsely. He was lying on the ground and covered in in blood, hair matted and face full of grime. She felt tainted at the sight of this. The trees in the grove seemed to silently agree with her, their branches swaying in the light breese, leaves swishing and recoiling. It was twilight; the sky a brilliant red and blue, speckled white with the odd cloud.
"Because I have no use for you anymore. Be banished from my sight or the world. It's your choice." Everything that left her voice seemed like a song. A sad, deadly song.

Corabelle woke up from the nightmare of which she had no recollection.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was just the start, and please feel free to criticise, that would be very helpful for me.
On a different note, could everyone please comment on the meaning of the word "nothing".
Its such a hot day, I think I'll leave it for now.

FeyFey

1 comment:

  1. hey feyfey
    its bw..can you figure that one out? lol
    i have a blog too!!! follow me, i have no followers. teehee!
    bw

    ReplyDelete