Saturday, November 21, 2009

Music is NOT my life


Hello Reader(s)

It seems strange, when I look back and realise that I have never learnt how to properly play an instrument, just messing around with the odd recorder and keyboard. And now, today I am starting to learn how to play a guitar, or perhaps a bass (or is is base) because on of the strings is broken. All I have is a book and the guitar and to start how to learing. Its harder than I thought, the sounds never seems to comke out right when you are in the song, just when testing out the chord. I can sort of see why people says music is their life, its kind of satisfying to just strum, and feel the vibrations. I like the guitar/bass but I have not reached the point of "enlightment in music". Its a very hot day, lazy Sunday. So I just want to make this a very short post and shout out to http://poppiesandpeaches.blogspot.com, an awesome fashion blog, please go there even if you don't like fashion.

FeyFey

No comments:

Post a Comment