Saturday, November 28, 2009

Figments of imagination

Hello reader(s).
I was at a philiosphy marathon in cellebration of philiosophy week. It put some very "disturbing" ideas in me. For example, there was discussion about how the world we live in may or may not exixt, like this world I see is really a dream. So like, I go into this chair and start dreaming about this world. In this world I wouldn't remember anything but when I get out, I will retain all memories from this world. The discussion went on to see if this was ethnical but that's not important. The point is, while I not quite sure that this world is real, it makes you think about how insignificant while how important you are at the same time. Insignificant compared to celebrities but significant to the development of the world. And isn't it ironic how we are insignificant in the insignificant things but significant in the significant things.

I think i have fond my place in the world.

Nah, just joking. But it seems kind of true. In a way. I mean, most of us will get our 15 minutes of fame and then afterwards, think 'that wasn't as i imagined.' So i thnk it is better to be significant in the significant things then to be significant in insignificant things.

FeyFey

No comments:

Post a Comment