Friday, July 29, 2011

A Challenge!!!

I have noted that it is extremely hard to write a romance. At least, I found it hard. Any short story I write, it usally has death, attempted death and other depressing topics.

So as I challenge, I am making myself write a story that is a romance. I am very bad at writing romances, but they sell well. I'm not saying the only reason I write is because of the money. But finanncial support is nice. Very, very nice.

So, join me!
Here are the rules:
1. No Death
2. No intention of death
3. No suicide
4. No drugs
5. No weapons
6. No vampires, werewolves, zombies, fairies
7. In fact, nothing supernatural
8. No depression
9. No swearing


God, this is depressing. Ironically, I think this is going to be very depressing. My next post will be romance. Enjoy that. Or rather, don't. It's...

I can't believe I am doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment