Thursday, September 23, 2010

Suprise of... well, today.

So. From the title, you probably figured out that I had a suprise today. I was scrolling through a camera, taking passport photos. I came across this weird movie.

My little sister had filmed a movie of herself, acting like a vampire, sniffing out blood. It was actually quite funny. Checking the date, it was filmed yesterday. The coincidence was that we went mulberry picking today.

For those of you who have never been mulberry picking, there's a few words that can describe it but four words can pretty much sum it up. Messy, delicious, fake blood.

Mulberry juice is purple when dry but when it's fresh and really thick, it really does look like blood. When it's dry you might be able to pass it as an old bruise in the right light, and if you're really squinting. It's a trick I've used to get out of doing Physical Education in primary school. I guess i was devious even then.

Anyway, mulberry blood stains allover our fingers and lips, and in my sister's case, dribbling down her chin, like blood. And my mum didn't bat an eye. Well she did, but i meant she didn't mind our black humour.

So it makes you think. Well it made me think anyway.

Our lives are so ruled by media, and a while ago, social politics and the church in the western world. If media had made necrophilia and anything related to the subject "bad", then my sister wouldn't have made that video.

I'm probably going to put all this in a book i'm writing. Or incorporate it into depressing poetry. Or maybe a song for my garage band that i do not have as i don't have a garage, know how to play an instrument, have no interest in actually making music and am a little stage frightened at times.

So one question i have unanswered after writing all this.

Why? Why are we all this and not that, whatever that is. If anyone has an answer, could you put it in comments, as I sure as heck don't. Don't know the answer, that is.

Ciao, Au Revoiur, et cetera...

Me. I think...

P.S I should stop using elipsis points, and treating this blog like a letter. Still... Damn, i did it again. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment